Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Tweet Tweet!

In an effort to enter 2010 I have decided to give Twitter a shot.  I am completely and utterly confused about how it works, what hash tags are, what the pound signs mean, and all that other stuff.  But I'll (hopefully) learn.  There are definitely times where a one-liner flows in and out of my brain and I wish there was someone over the age of two to share with.  So I guess this is the answer!

You can follow me here.  I guess in twitterspeak that would be @calmcosmo.  If you have any advice or want me to follow you on twitter, leave a note for me in the comment section.

2 comments:

My Bottle's Up! said...

Hehehehehehe! I'm @mybottlesup on twitter.

Angie said...

I joined a few months ago, and I don't get it at all. Mostly I just follow some celebrities and read what they say. I will start following you though!

Hi, I'm Jill!

Hi, I'm Jill!
Extrovert. Mom of two. Wife of a cute Naval Aviator. Lover of wine. When I'm not chasing my two kids around town you will find me writing, taking too many photos, and researching the ten future areas the Navy could potentially (but probably won't) PCS us. We are fish out of water, landlocked at 7,000 feet. For now.

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.

Followers