Friday, September 13, 2013

Preschool Interviews: Kate

Last year I interviewed Kate on her first day.  I thought it was fun to see what was on her then-3 year old mind.  I decided to repeat the same interview this year with both Kate and Connor.  I'm sure the questions will evolve over the years, but I hope I can keep doing this every fall so that when they are 18 and graduating they will have a special keepsake.

I interviewed Kate first.  I did it after the first week was over so she could answer things about her new class. 

9/6/13 Interview with Kate, Pre-K (4 year olds)

What is your favorite thing about school?

The bin of My Little Ponies.  They have rainbow dash and pinkie pie!

What do you want to be when you grow up?

A doctor.   

Who is your best friend?

Mrs. Shrepel and Sarah and Ransom.

What is your favorite animal?

A horse.

What is your favorite color?

Pink and purple and red.

What is your favorite book?

The airplane book and "If You Give a Dog a Donut"

What is your favorite TV show?

Magic Schoolbus

Name something you really like.

Coloring and stickering, swings, and Connor.

Name something you don't like.

I don't like being in time out.

What is your favorite thing about Connor?

He jumps on the bed with me.  And we build forts!

What is one thing you really want to do this year?

I want to color a lot in class and play with my friends. 

Kate's First Day Self Portrait: 

I love the purple hair, and Kate is very adamant that the red dots are EARS, not earrings.
 
And here is a real portrait:
 


0 comments:

Hi, I'm Jill!

Hi, I'm Jill!
Extrovert. Mom of two. Wife of a cute Naval Aviator. Lover of wine. When I'm not chasing my two kids around town you will find me writing, taking too many photos, and researching the ten future areas the Navy could potentially (but probably won't) PCS us. We are fish out of water, landlocked at 7,000 feet. For now.

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.

Followers