Friday, November 11, 2011

How fun to turn 1 on 11.11.11

Happy Birthday to my sweet, funny, energetic, mischievous, flirtatious little love, Connor Patrick.  You are always the life of the party, you want to see what is around the next corner, what is in every box and behind every piece of furniture.  If it is plugged in, you unplug it.  If it is looks edible, you eat it.  If it is a place you shouldn't be, it is the place to be.  You love trying new things, eating (lots of) new food, and being next to your sister every minute.  If you didn't need sleep, you would probably say it was for losers and just keep on going.  I love your zest for life.  You are a total ham and make me smile all day long.

Connor, you have taught me how "evil possessive" mother in laws are made.  It is so true about little boys and their moms.  You love me in a way I couldn't imagine and I just feel so incredibly blessed to have you.  Nobody will ever be good enough for you (ha ha). 

Having your dad leave for deployment when you turned six months has been hard.  I know that when he gets home that the two of you will be like two peas in a pod.  Kate and I will be in trouble because I know that you two will have some fun making our lives crazy.  Your daddy loves you and misses you every second, it has been the hardest thing in the world for him to be away from you this long and to miss so many of your milestones.  I know that once you see him again that you will remember him.  I know that you two will be best buds.

Happy happy happy birthday, sweet boy.  I love you more than I could ever tell you in a lifetime.  I can't wait to see you grow up and am so excited for the next year.

Eating on the move - totally your style

I love your mischievous little eyes

I love your bright smile...

Happy Birthday, handsome little guy!

2 comments:

melanie said...

Happy Birthday Connor! My little one just turned 1 on Wednesday! fun fun!

Lori said...

Just can't believe it. He's so handsome! Miss you guys tons!!!!

Hi, I'm Jill!

Hi, I'm Jill!
Extrovert. Mom of two. Wife of a cute Naval Aviator. Lover of wine. When I'm not chasing my two kids around town you will find me writing, taking too many photos, and researching the ten future areas the Navy could potentially (but probably won't) PCS us. We are fish out of water, landlocked at 7,000 feet. For now.

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.

Followers